Our Principals can help CORPORATES looking to expand into Australia or INDIVIDUALS moving to Australia navigate this country’s system.
We help corporate clients decide whether to register their foreign company (Branch) in Australia or establish an Australian subsidiary. We also help them understand their obligations and streamline the process of establishing a company and registering to do business in this country (often in as little as 24 hours).
Once their company is established, we offer clients ongoing assistance with any or all of the following:
- Bookkeeping services – to record transactions and process sales, etc.
- Monthly reporting – the preparation of a report pack to suit the company’s needs
- Treasury services – to open and operate a bank account on behalf of the company
- Payroll services – to process monthly salaries including Single Touch Payroll, Superannuation, PAYG Withholding and if applicable Payroll Tax
- Annual Compliance – including the preparation of financial statements and income tax returns
We help individuals moving to Australia understand and meet their tax obligations. This may include:
- Residency status
- Temporary Resident
- Capital Gains Tax implications of a move to Australia
- Salary packaging (especially for executives moving to Australia)