With extensive commercial experience across a diverse client base, we provide our clients with the practical advice they need to identify opportunities for growth, improve efficiencies, protect their wealth, increase profitability and achieve their goals.
We have a comprehensive understanding of estate and succession planning, structuring, business valuations and all other accounting and taxation services.
Our dedicated team is focused on adding value for our clients that stretches beyond merely meeting compliance obligations.
These services include:
Helping drive better efficiencies or returns on a client’s investment can lead to a significant improvement in their circumstances.
- Identify and explore key business drivers and implement plans to improve those drivers
- Review cashflow, explain key drivers that lead to cashflow hurdles and develop strategies to overcome those hurdles
Every family is unique, with differing – and often evolving – financial and physical circumstances. Ignoring such differences can be disastrous when confronted with lifechanging events (such as death, divorce, etc.)
We help our clients to review their family circumstances to ensure the existing structures are appropriate for the future. This may include anything from shareholding and structural matters to retirement and estate planning.
BUYING OR SELLING A BUSINESS
Having the right advice and assistance when it comes to buying or selling a business is critical to the outcome.
For clients purchasing a business we:
- Establish an appropriate structure to acquire the business
- Consider Capital Gains Tax and Stamp Duties
- Explore asset protection
- Conduct due diligence analysis of the business being acquired
- Negotiate with the vendor to reduce the price
For clients selling a business we assist with:
- Valuation and preparation of the business for sale in order to maximise the sale price
- Negotiation with interested parties
- Preparation of a business sale report
For those confronted with situations that are unfamiliar to them, dealing with the various parties involved can be overwhelming.
Whether it be liaising with lawyers, financial institutions or government bodies or acting as advocate in business, property or shareholder transactions, we represent our clients in all matters to maximise their outcomes.